songwriter sessions

sharing a passion for writing songs


Music Video: Why, Why, Why



I penned the original version of this song while living in Brussels, Belgium. The city was covered with signs of progress in some ways and insufferable loss in others. Why? Does it have to be like this?

I love my daughter's church in Denver, Scum of the Earth. I'll never look at homeless people the same. I loved the fact that at Scum we didn't just "feed" the homeless. We shared a meal each week with these people whose journey has taken them through things that grieve the heart of God and should awaken compassion in ours. At least it does mine.

0 Responses to “Music Video: Why, Why, Why”

Post a Comment



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 songwriter sessions | Blogger Templates