songwriter sessions

sharing a passion for writing songs


Let's get connected!

Some of my favorite fellow musicians: Don and Susie Newby, Marj and Russ Speiser, Chris Janz, Matthias Keller, Jason Howell and George Vinson


I read yesterday that only 1% of bloggers create content. Another 10% interact. The rest just watch. I've just put a new tab at the top of the blog to tell friends about the blog easily. I'd love to have more songwriters sharing their stories.

So far people have emailed me but not made comments. So I took the email me tab off the page. I also put a counter on today. Looks pretty bare at the moment.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I'll pass on good stuff like music, lyrics, links, books, discs and other resources as I discover them.

0 Responses to “Let's get connected!”

Post a Comment



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 songwriter sessions | Blogger Templates