songwriter sessions

sharing a passion for writing songs


Music Video: God Will Provide



I had to record this tune anyway, because George Vinson is helping me get going on a new CD. The song isn't brand new. In fact, I ripped the idea off Habakkuk (Old Testament prophet), who got it from divine inspiration from God himself. Then I created some lyrics during college days to get out of a major research paper. But in 2000, I finally found a musical setting for it that I could enjoy. Hope you do too.

PS. (And yes, I know there's a typo or two in the subtitles... I'm living with it.

God Will Provide
©2000 Noel Durand Robinson

Chorus
I will rejoice in the Lord
(Tell me) what should I fear
With the Lord at my side
For the Lord is my strength
There’s no valley too low
No mountain too high
All the strength that I need
I know… God will provide

Verse 1
See the power of God
In the works of his hands
From the waves of the sea
To the warm desert sands
Every star sings his name
Even earth shouts his praise
Strong and faithful to save
And forever the same
(repeat chorus then verse 2)

Verse 2
If the blossoms in spring
Or the fruit on the vine
Should decide not to grow
Still I know I'll be fine
Because God is still good
With salvation He'll bless
We don't live by power
But by God's faithfulness
(chorus to end)

0 Responses to “Music Video: God Will Provide”

Post a Comment



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 songwriter sessions | Blogger Templates